Breathing new life into extraordinary buildings
World Monuments Fund, UK
World Monuments Fund are a charity who campaign and fundraise for the preservation of our built heritage. We worked with World Monuments Fund Britain to design and build a website that utilises a panelled approach, allowing for rich combinations of topic and photographs.
Specifically, our work helped to:
- Re-frame the website’s emphasis so it’s easier for audiences to understand what the World Monuments Fund does and what it offers online,
- Refresh the graphic design using design techniques that allow for a contemporary feel whilst avoiding the site dating too quickly.
- Make the design of the site “responsive” so it adapts layout to suit the device that is viewing it – be that desktop computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Bring clarity to audiences about why and how to become a member and make donations.
- Create a process to set up and run fundraising campaigns targeted to website visitors – the best way to attract useful quantities of donations online.
- Simplify the user experience on the site so it’s easier to process the information on offer.
- Integrate different media types (such as video) and resources.